this is where you wanna click to see our website, not here or here so much be right in here....obrienphotographers.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Catch Up

Hellloo Blog, 
    Lets play a little game up catch up shall we? Ok Erin, I love you. Whoa blog step back, you're coming on too strong. You're beautiful. Stop it blog. Where have you been, I've missed you.  Busy, how about I fill you in on the past 4 months in a series of my favorite photos? Don't leave. Blog, I have to you're creeping me out. Clinger. 
                                        Love Erin.


-The momager just informed me this is a highly inappropriate way to conduct business. Business? What's that? I'm just a flithy artist, she's lucky I where shoes to sessions. 

In no particular order, here are my recent favorites.


The Caty and The Rowen
The Parents celebrated their 25th anniversary
The lovely Bridget Strauss had the beautiful Owen...
and was kind enough to let me do weird things with him.
I adopted this blonde bombshell-Rowen O'Brien...
he and Rooney are now best friends.
And we started some senior pictures...
and I'm super proud of this little ditty. 
That is all for now, but I promise to keep this thing updated. By promise I mean try. By try I mean I probably won't. But I'll try, promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment