this is where you wanna click to see our website, not here or here so much be right in here....obrienphotographers.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

12th Graders!

I've been really blessed in the past year, allow me to brag please or close your eyes and open them farther down where the pictures start. I have launched my own photography and design business, fine art prints sold around the country and featured in local galleries, became a member of the PPA (Professional Photographers of America) AND people want me to take their senior pictures! That last one is big for me because I know these 12th graders are going against the stream so I appreciate the trust! This is a limited preview, they should be the ones to share! But fear not! Each senior is getting 2 sessions (unless you're Mary Catherine in which case you get 57) so there will be more to follow!                           Love, Erin 

MAGGIE


LINDSEY


MARY CATHERINE



No comments:

Post a Comment