this is where you wanna click to see our website, not here or here so much be right in here....obrienphotographers.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Trail Mix

It seems I have mistaken my caffeine buzz as a burst of ambition, my loss-you're gain, I'm gonna blog!  I feel the need to play some major catch up so this post will be of the trail mix variety-engagements, families, newborns and those crunchy noodle things.  I'm also in the process of updating the website so be sure to check that out, not RIGHT now though, give me some time.                               
                                                 Love, Erin 

 BOMBSHELL BABY JOVIE


AND A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE...



FINALLY SOME FAMILY FUN.

Curve ball color photograph! Just when you thought I was predictable.


No comments:

Post a Comment