this is where you wanna click to see our website, not here or here so much be right in here....obrienphotographers.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A little preview

This is just a little preview of baby Mary's senior pictures, a "sneaky peeky" as the weirdo photogs would say. Amazing what a hair and makeup session with the talented Alexander Theis can do for a girl, Am I right? Fear not my fine feathered 12th Graders, I will not be comparing you to Nick Nolte, unless of course you are into that kinda thing.                                           Love, Erin 



   Note-I wanted to sign off "Love and Spit, Erin" not because I spit but because I find it funny, however the committee/focus group/family disagreed and said it wasn't funny and doesn't make sense.
Love & No Spitting, Erin L O'Brien
(still funny)





No comments:

Post a Comment