this is where you wanna click to see our website, not here or here so much be right in here....obrienphotographers.com

Friday, September 30, 2011

DUDES

My life is a series of partially crossed off lists and half way finished projects, and for about 2 months now "blog something" has been on every list I've made. Weddings, seniors, babies, seniors, family's, seniors, engagements and guess what....seniors and then working full time and school? No no. So I've had to give up a few of my favorite things, my daily naps and hardcore drugs. Complaining? Nope, stating the facts. I wouldn't give up this busy life for a fist full of kittens and 2,000 dollars, I love it too much! 

Moving on. I have been meaning to post more pictures of dudes. Senior dudes, they were all so relaxed and fun to shoot and I really appreciate their lack of hair and makeup. I fell like they rocked it pretty hard, but I'll let you be the judge. 

p.s.-I didn't give up hardcore drugs because I don't do hardcore drugs. That was a joke. I know jokes are hard and sometimes hurt to process so I hope this helped.                                              

12th Grade Dudes

CORY





TY





 JOHN






No comments:

Post a Comment