this is where you wanna click to see our website, not here or here so much be right in here....obrienphotographers.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Obsession Confession

Lately the early fall sunsets have been amazing, so amazing that the last 3 or 4 session  people have started to catch onto the fact that all it takes is a good stream of light and I'm wired.  So now every time I have a camera in my hands I find myself trying to find the perfect light for silhouettes, I'm sure I'll tire of them eventually and never shoot another silhouette as long as I live. That's my style, if I love something I will love the crap out of it. Almost to the point where the thought of it makes me sick, I think that's what happened with microwave burritos and cereal.  










Do you love them? No? That's fine, I like them enough for the both of us. -Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment